Results of the study of ice dynamics, modelling, structure and other physical characteristics, biology, interaction with other environments, and climatological ice time series have been presented.
What does CLTGL stand for?
CLTGL stands for Climatological
This definition appears very rarely
- Center for Learning and Teaching Excellence
- Chinese Language Teacher Education (Freeman Foundation; Hawaii)
- Coefficient of Linear Thermal Expansion (plastics property)
- Cost and Lead Time Estimate
- ChinaCast Language Training Education Technology Limtied (English training; China)
- Civil Liberties Task Force (Boston, MA)
- Closed Loop Transfer Function (control theory)
- Cross Laminated Tension Free (acoustic drums)
- Chinese Language Teachers Federation of Australia
- Center Level Transaction Group
- Committee on Long-Term Grain Policy (India)
- Certificate in Learning and Teaching in Higher Education
- Canadian Language Technology Institute (est. 1993; New Brunswick, Canada)
- Chronic Limb Threatening Ischemia
- Church Leadership Training Institute (Portland, OR)
- Communicative Language Training International, Ltd. (New Zealand)
- Commonwealth Land Title Insurance Company (Pennsylvania)
- CLaim ToKen
- Changing Lives Through Literature (alternative sentencing program for criminal offenders)
- Chemical Leaman Tank Lines, Inc (Gloucester County, New Jersey)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For the next two or three days it is estimated that there may be increasing activity of the Asian Monsoon which could increase weather activity in southern Sumatra and Java," said Soepriyo, an official at the Meteorological, Climatological and Geophysical Agency.
The meeting came up with many recommendations (Jeddah Declaration) which includes a project to establish a council for Arab Ministers responsible for meteorological and climatological affairs , and to assign the Technical Secretariat for the Arab permanent committee for meteorology in coordination with the legal department in the Secretariat General of the Arab League to put the basic law for the council, which should discuss and study in an extraordinary session for Arab permanent committee for meteorology and refer it to the meeting of Arab Ministers responsible for meteorological and climatological affairs for approval and to request the Secretariat General of the Arab League to follow the necessary steps and legal procedures usual in such context.
If any of a range of possibilities came about, political, climatological, economic, we might very easily find ourselves having to live on what we can grow in our own country - and remember that in 1939-45 that was only half the requirements of a population of 45 million.
One assumes a climatological study has been carried out on the proposal for floating museums off Holy Island and the architect is aware of the fierce weather that prevails in the area.