There are four interagency R&D crosscut priorities: the Climate Change Technology Initiative, the US Global Change Research Program, the Partnership for a New Generation of Vehicles, and High Performance Computing and Communications (including Next Generation Internet), the latter for which President Clinton has already called for a significant funding increase.
What does CCTI stand for?
CCTI stands for Climate Change Technology Initiative
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCTI
We have 29 other meanings of CCTI in our Acronym Attic
- Campus California Teacher Group
- Climate Change Task Group (information and research group; various organizations)
- Congenitally Corrected Transposition of the Great Arteries
- Canadian Cable Television Homepage (website)
- Central Coast Treasure Hunters Association (California)
- Central Council of the Tlingit and Haida Indian Tribes of Alaska
- Campus Communications and Technology Integration (Sprint)
- Centre de Compétence en Technologies de l'Information
- Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Commended Training Issue (US DoD)
- Chief's Call To Initiation
- College and Career Transitions Initiative (colleges)
- Composite Can Tube Institute
- Control Center Technology Interchange
- California Council of Testing and Inspection Agencies
- Central Controlling and Testing Institute in Agriculture (plant health, protection, and ecology; Bratislava, Slovakia)
- Coastal Corridor Transportation Investment Area
- Conseils, Consultations, Techniques Industries-Artisanat (French consultation company)
- Child Care Training Information Center
- Chinese Centre for Textile Identification and Conservation
- Clermont County Transportation Improvement District (Ohio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Of this amount, $205 million is earmarked for a Climate Change Technology Initiative (CCTI), an interagency initiative to "support research and technology advancements in energy efficiency, renewable energy, and carbon-reduction technologies.