A separate report commissioned by the Australian Sustainable Built Environment Council's Climate Change Task Group, 'The second plank: building a low carbon economy with energy efficient buildings', claims Australia's building sector could cut the projected price of carbon trading permits by 14 per cent, and generate annual savings of $38 billion by 2050, by implementing energy efficiency measures.
What does CCTG stand for?
CCTG stands for Climate Change Task Group (information and research group; various organizations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCTG
We have 4 other meanings of CCTG in our Acronym Attic
- Contingency Communications Test Facility
- Cylindrical Core Test Facility
- Canadian Cosmetic, Toiletry and Fragrance Association
- Centro Cultural Tulio Febres Cordero (Spanish cultural center; Venezuela)
- Clermont County Teachers Federal Credit Union (Ohio)
- Cebu Common Treatment Facility Inc. (environmental management company; Philippines)
- Cahier des Clauses Techniques Générales (French: General Technical Conditions of Contract)
- California Christmas Tree Growers
- California Collaborative Treatment Group (San Diego, CA)
- Campus California Teacher Group
- Congenitally Corrected Transposition of the Great Arteries
- Canadian Cable Television Homepage (website)
- Central Coast Treasure Hunters Association (California)
- Central Council of the Tlingit and Haida Indian Tribes of Alaska
- Campus Communications and Technology Integration (Sprint)
- Centre de Compétence en Technologies de l'Information
- Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Commended Training Issue (US DoD)
- Chief's Call To Initiation
- Climate Change Technology Initiative
- College and Career Transitions Initiative (colleges)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Association of North East Councils set up a councillor-led Climate Change Task Group last year to look at how local government in the region can improve its performance, reduce its impact on climate change and contribute to other national and regional initiatives aimed at tackling the challenge.
The Climate Change Task Group was set up in 1995 by federal and provincial Environment and Energy ministers.