NEW climate change levy agreement targets agreed by the NFU and Government are set to save the protected horticulture industry an estimated PS22m.
What does CCL stand for?
CCL stands for Climate Change Levy
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCL
We have 486 other meanings of CCL in our Acronym Attic
- Charpente Couverture Lucien (French carpentry company)
- Chemokine C-C Motif Ligand
- Chevron Canada Limited (British Columbia; Canada)
- Child Care Learning (various locations)
- Child Care Licensing
- Church Copyright Licence
- Circuit Consultants Ltd (UK)
- Citizens Climate Lobby
- Clan Co-Leader (gaming)
- Clarence Cook Little Building (University of Michigan)
- Close Combat Light
- Closed Circuit Loop
- Closed Conference Loop
- Closing Cost Loan
- Clu Clu Land (video game)
- Club Canin de Landivisiau (French: Landivisiau Kennel Club; Landivisiau, France)
- Club Canin de Luçon (French: Luçon Kennel Club; Luçon, France)
- Coating and Chemical Lab
- Code of Canon Law (Christianity)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Conservative leader David Cameron was today pledging to scrap Labour's climate change levy and replace it with a more effective way of dealing with CO2 emissions.
Labour has repeatedly attacked the Tories for their opposition to the climate change levy - its flagship tax on the use of energy in industry.
Chris Huhne will tell a Lib Dem conference in London that increasing charges on industry such as the Climate Change Levy could raise enough money to increase the income tax threshold to the level of the National Minimum Wage ( currently around pounds 10,500 a year.
In the next few years the climate change levy will increase as the Kyoto Protocol comes about and the polluter is asked to pay.