Dear Editor, Stephen Roberts' appreciation of the much under-estimated legacy that Clifford T Ward has left us musically, perhaps deserves a further analogy.
What does CTW stand for?
CTW stands for Clifford T Ward (singer songwriter)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of CTW
We have 74 other meanings of CTW in our Acronym Attic
- Carry That Weight (Beatles song)
- Celcius Training Weapon (airsoft guns; Hong Kong)
- Certified Technical Writer
- Certified Tree Worker (International Society of Arboriculture)
- Changing the World
- Cheat to Win
- Chelmsford Theatre Workshop (Chelmsford, UK)
- Children's Television Workshop
- Clan of Tactical Warriors (gaming clan)
- Clan Total War (gaming clan)
- Clothes That Work (volunteer organization; Dayton, OH)
- Code and Unit Test Walkthrough
- Cologne-Twente Workshop
- Commando Training Wing
- Commended to the Word (ministry; Santa Cruz, CA)
- Communications Theory Workshop (IEEE)
- Companies to Watch
- Complain To Whom (spam prevention)
- Computer Trade Weekly
- Conquer the World
Samples in periodicals archive:
Clifford T Ward, who died in December, made it to No 4 in BBC Radio 2's poll with Home Thoughts From Abroad - a song which didn't chart as a single.
SINGER and songwriter Clifford T Ward, 57, best known for his 70s hit Gaye, has died.
Sitting in seven acres of ground and with views across the Worcestershire countryside, it is a picturesque property with a mellow-looking beamed exterior CAPTION(S): Clifford T Ward with wife Pat at Upper Norchard Farm
Bittersweet: The Clifford T Ward Story costs pounds 17.
A public memorial service and concert is being planned for the New Year to celebrate the life and works of pop star Clifford T Ward (right).
Clifford T Ward is now recognised as an important British singer-songwriters and his work has been covered by Sir Cliff Richard, Art Garfunkel, Judy Collins and Jack Jones.
A biography of ailing musician Clifford T Ward has raised pounds 7,000 to help pay for the former star's medical bills.