The authors in this study examined the client satisfaction of chronically disruptive students and their families (clients) following a mandatory alternative school assignment.
What does CSAT stand for?
CSAT stands for Client Satisfaction
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of CSAT
We have 59 other meanings of CSAT in our Acronym Attic
- Configuration Status Accounting Summary Report
- Center for Substance Abuse Treatment
- Certified Sexual Addiction Therapist
- Certified Specialist in Analytical Technology
- Certified Systemic Art Therapist (counseling)
- Charter School for Applied Technologies (Buffalo, NY)
- Chemical Security Assessment Tool (US DHS)
- Civil Service Arbitration Tribunal (United Kingdom)
- Civil Services Aptitude Test (Union Public Service Commission; India)
- Civil Society Action Team (International Council of AIDS Service Organizations)
- College Scholastic Ability Test (South Korea)
- Combat System Alignment Test
- Combined Systems Acceptance Test
- Command Systems Assessment Team
- Common Situation Awareness Tool (innovation research)
- Computer Security Awareness and Training Program
- Constellation Sustainment Assessment Team
- Controlled Substance and Alcohol Testing
- Crew System Associate Technology
- Customer Satisfaction
Samples in periodicals archive:
com) keeps clients updated on building activities, while a client satisfaction survey provides feedback to management and the buildings' owner.
Hospital subjective attributes and client satisfaction remain the lowest ranked indicators.
At Cambridge, the central reason for client satisfaction is the methods they use to manage the organization and their personnel.
More than 20 years ago Reagles, Wright, and Butler (1970) reviewed the literature on instrumentation to measure client satisfaction and found a "dearth of studies.