These can include business and retail management systems, accounting, finance, and bookkeeping systems, service, operations, and client management systems, inventory and purchasing management systems, and many other unique and specialized application types.
What does CMS stand for?
CMS stands for Client Management System
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CMS
We have 1152 other meanings of CMS in our Acronym Attic
- Civic Mission of Schools
- Civil and Mechanical Systems (division of NSF)
- Claremont-Mudd-Scripps (California)
- Classic Motorcycle Supplies
- Classified Material Storage
- Clay Middle School
- Clay Minerals Society
- Clayman Management Services
- Clearance Management System (US Army)
- ClearCube Management Suite (ClearCube Technology)
- Climate Modeling System
- Clinical Management Services
- Clinical Management System (CHCS)
- Close Medium Shot (cinematography)
- Club de Modélisme de Savigny le Temple (French radio controlled car club)
- Club Mamans Sportives
- Cluster Management Software
- Clustered Mailbox Server (software)
- CMS Energy (stock symbol)
- Coalition Mobility System (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Papers in the second part address information services and technology, including an analysis of 3-D parametric shape estimators, research on an e-learning behavior model based on Petri Nets and XML, fire detection based on image processing in a coal mine, handwriting recognition, a telephone client management system, and realization of a dynamic web page based on ASP.
For income planning, a comprehensive client management system is a necessity in tracking ongoing and anticipated distributions such as monthly systematic withdrawals and annual RMDs as well as the tax withholdings on these distributions.
Regarding LCFSMI's EMR implementation, Director of IT Eric Musum says, "We chose not to evaluate the product we selected to replace our client management system solely on a financially based assessment of ROI.
Pandit is planning to improve efficiency by integrating the bank's disparate businesses, which presently employ 140,000 IT and operational people across the group, and use 16 database standards and 33 client management systems.
The West Midlands will share its expertise of running successful businesses through effective client management systems and databases, while Karachi will demonstrate how it successfully grows micro-businesses through a thriving family business culture.
The West Midlands will share its expertise of running successful businesses through effective client management systems and data bases.