The client can run on the local server to provide a standalone analyzer, but the power of the client/server architecture is the ability to be run from remote locations.
What does CS/SA stand for?
CS/SA stands for Client/Server Architecture
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
We have 132 other meanings of CS/SA in our Acronym Attic
- Cut Sheet/Continuous Form
- Combat Support/Combat Service Support
- Counter-Strike/Counter-Strike: Source (gaming)
- Chondroitin Sulfates and Dermatan Sulfates
- Chondroitin Sulfate Proteoglycan and/or Dermatan Sulfate Proteoglycan
- Combat Survivor/Evader Locator
- Contractor Support/Full Provisioning
- Contractor Support/Program Assist
- Cut Sheet/Pad
- Conservative Surgery and Radiation Therapy (cancer treatment)
- Combined Station/Tower
- Crew Station/Turret Motion Base Simulator
- Counter-Strike: Condition Zero (computer game)
- Counter-Strike: Source (computer game)
- Counter-Strike: Condition Zero (video game)
- Commissaryman First Class (Naval Rating)
- Community School #1 (Mission Hills, KS; elementary school)
- Community Server 1 (internet)
- Computer Science 1 (class)
- Concurrent Session 1
Samples in periodicals archive:
Figure 1 shows a typical client/server architecture.
The need for an enabling client/server architecture resulted in the creation of Enterprise Developer, the first client/server development tool based on an architecture designed from the database perspective.
Javelan will give the law firm the power and the substantial cost savings that client/server architecture provides.
Designed with a client/server architecture, it lets different individuals across an educational, healthcare or business campus manage their own piece of the system.
Javelan is the first law firm accounting and management system that uses client/server architecture and Microsoft(R) Windows(TM).
Client/server architecture and resource manager SpeechPearl XML comes with a client/server architecture and a resource manager for performing load balancing and distributing the recognition resources over a network of speech ASR servers.
UNISYS INTRODUCES POWERFUL NEW MIDRANGE A SERIES OPEN INFORMATION HUBS AND CLIENT/SERVER ARCHITECTURE NEW YORK, Feb.