Wavelet Analysis of Click-Evoked Otoacoustic Emissions, IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering 45(6): 686--697.
What does CEOAE stand for?
CEOAE stands for Click-evoked otoacoustic emission
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Crew Earth Observations
- Customer Experience Officer (various companies)
- Cutting Edge Optronics
- Cerebral Extraction of Oxygen
- Center for Earth Observations & Applications (Scripps Institution of Oceanography, UCSD)
- Central European Operating Agency
- Centre d'Écoute et d'Orientation pour Adolescents (French: Centre for Listening and Guidance for Teenagers)
- Centre d'Évaluation et d'Observation de l'Adolescent (French: Adolescent Assessment and Observation Center)
- Commercial Executive Online Advertising
- Comprehensive Effects of Alcohol
- Corps of Engineers Office of Appalachian Studies
- California Electricity Oversight Board
- CHAMPUS (Civilian Health and Medical Program of the Uniformed Services) Explanation of Benefits
- Coastal and Estuarine Oceanography Branch (US NOAA)
- Consolidated Explanation of Benefits (medical benefits)
- Center for E-Organization in Business and Society (Germany)
- Calcifying Epithelial Odontogenic Cyst (lesion)
- Centro de Estudos em Optimização e Controlo (Portugese: Center for Research in Optimization and Control; Aveiro, Portugal)
- Chesapeake Emerging Opportunities Club (investing)
- Chief Executive Officer Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
Click-evoked otoacoustic emissions in a child with unilateral deafness.
Pasanen analyzed noises, known as click-evoked otoacoustic emissions, that people's ears make in response to brief sounds.