It's everyone's reference point for downtown Cleveland" CITY WITHIN A CITY The Tower itself was originally built to serve as an office building atop the Cleveland Union Terminal rail station during the skyscraper boom of the 1920s and 1930s--but that is only the tip of the neoclassical iceberg.
What does CUT stand for?
CUT stands for Cleveland Union Terminal (Cleveland, OH)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CUT
We have 56 other meanings of CUT in our Acronym Attic
- Caribbean Union of Teachers
- Central Única dos Trabalhadores (Brazil)
- Central Unitaria de Trabajadores (Spanish: Confederation of Workers; various locations)
- Central University of Technology (South Africa)
- Central Utah Telephone
- Chicago Underground Trio (band)
- China United Telecommunications, Ltd
- Church Universal and Triumphant
- Cincinnati Union Terminal (railroad station; Cincinnati, OH)
- Circuit Under Test