THE CLEVELAND Scientific Institution has donated pounds 48,000 to Teesside University's School of Science and Engineering.
What does CSI stand for?
CSI stands for Cleveland Scientific Institution (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSI
We have 1007 other meanings of CSI in our Acronym Attic
- Cisco SAFE (Security Architecture for the Enterprise) Implementation (exam; computer security)
- Cité des Sciences et de l'Industrie (French: City of Sciences and Industry)
- Cité Scolaire Internationale de Lyon (French school; Lyon, France)
- City Seats Initiative (UK)
- Civil Society Institute (Newton Centre, Massachusetts)
- Civil Society International
- Claim Status Inquiry (Medicare billing tool)
- Classified Salary Index
- Clean Sites, Inc.
- Clearing Subnetwork Identification (Bellcore)
- Client and Service Information (various organizations)
- Client Server Infrastructure (computing)
- Client Server Interface
- Clutter Suppression Interferometry
- Coalition of Service Industries
- Coastal and Small Islands
- Coating Specialists and Inspection Services, Inc.
- Code Sequence Identification (Lavasoft)
- Codeset Independence
- Coelliptic Sequence Initiation
Samples in periodicals archive:
This later became the Cleveland Scientific Institution.
WITH reference to the Remember When article - End of Victorian Era - citing the complete and utter act of vandalism in the town centre to the Royal Exchange and The Cleveland Scientific Institution, both beautiful and meaningful old buildings which were torn down in the name of .
WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 1: CLEVELAND Scientific Institution with the Bloodhound SSC engineering team, Teesside University.
Mandale also have plans to develop student accommodation on the former Odeon and Cleveland Scientific Institution sites.
The Mandale Group has won its appeal against refusal of planning consent for student accommodation in a twin development on the former Odeon and Cleveland Scientific Institution sites in Corporation Road.
CONTROVERSY has dogged the development plans for the former Odeon and Cleveland Scientific Institution sites.
06), in which Councillor David Budd echoes the Mayor's comments that the demolition of the Cleveland Scientific Institution is an assault on the town and mentions the real culprit as being a Government department.