Those were the words of Nicholas Cendoya, a teenage hiker who went missing along with 18-year-old Kyndall Jack late last month in Trabuco Canyon inside Cleveland National Forest in California.
What does CNF stand for?
CNF stands for Cleveland National Forest (California)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CNF
We have 72 other meanings of CNF in our Acronym Attic
- Central Neutralization Facility
- Cercle Nautique de France
- Certificat de Nationalité Française (French: Certificate of French Nationality)
- Championnat National Français (French: French National Championships; gaming)
- Child Neurology Foundation
- Chin National Front (Burma)
- Chippewa National Forest (Minnesota)
- Chomsky Normal Form (formal language theory)
- Chugach National Forest (US Forest Service)
- City of Niagara Falls
- Club Nacional de Football (Uruguay; national soccer team)
- Cold Nuclear Fusion
- Commander Naval Forces
- Commission Nationale Féminine (French: National Commission for Women)
- Common Navigator Framework (software)
- Commonwealth Naval Forces (Australia)
- Commonwealth Nurses Federation (UK)
- Community Networking Forum
- Computational Network Federation
- Computer and Network Forensics
Samples in periodicals archive:
In Orange County, California, a 7,000-acre fire in the Cleveland National Forest was less than a quarter encircled.
Steve Jassup, San Diego, CA Firing Line: Mike Manzoori Years skating: Eighteen Years pro: Seven Birthplace: Tehran, Iran Present home: Cleveland National Forest, SoCal First hero: Ben Schroeder Latest-Inspiration: Healing from injuries Favorite Beatle: George Harrison of course
Forest Service fire crew from the Cleveland National Forest.