In December 2006, the Cleveland Municipal School District deployed AppStream software to simplify software application management.
What does CMSD stand for?
CMSD stands for Cleveland Municipal School District
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMSD
We have 18 other meanings of CMSD in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Mathematics, Science, and Computer Education (Rutgers University; Newark, NJ)
- CMS Compliance Group, Inc. (healthcare; New York)
- Center for Manufacturing Supply Chain Integration
- Color Management System Color Processor (Kodak)
- Carnegie Mellon School of Computer Science
- Communications Security Synchronization
- Chamber Music Society of Central Virginia
- Chamber Music Society of Detroit (Farmington Hills, MI)
- Civilian Marksmanship Support Detachment
- Cleveland Metropolitan School District (Ohio)
- Condensed Matter Sciences Division (Oak Ridge National Laboratory)
- Constrained Multi-Rank Signal Detector
- Costa Mesa Sanitary District (California)
- Cascaded Multi-Stage Distributed Amplifier
- Carolinas Minority Supplier Development Councils, Inc. (Charlotte, NC)
- Cincinnati Minority Supplier Development Council (Cinicnnati, OH)
- Connecticut Minority Supplier Development Council, Inc.
- Chicago Mass Spectrometry Discussion Group
- Code Model Software Development Kit (Intusoft)
- Chaiyaboon Material Safety Data Sheet
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Cleveland Municipal School District (CMSD) spent the last five years implementing research-based reforms.
Businesses in Cleveland have always been involved with the Cleveland Municipal School District.
Ohio On October 3, the Cleveland Municipal School District and Cuyahoga Community College announced the official launch of the High Tech Academy program.