Un recent sondage realise pour le journal Cleveland Jewish News montre que 51% des juifs americains approuvent l'action de M.
What does CJN stand for?
CJN stands for Cleveland Jewish News (newspaper)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CJN
We have 4 other meanings of CJN in our Acronym Attic
- Chief Joseph Middle School (Montana)
- Casey Jones Museum State Park (Mississippi)
- Commercial Joint Mapping Toolkit
- Canadian Jedi Masters United (Star Trek)
- Canadian Jewish News
- Casier Judiciaire National (French: National Criminal Record)
- Cercle des Jeunes Naturalistes (French: Young Naturalists Circle; Canada)
- Chicago Jewish News (weekly newspaper)
- Chief Justice of Nigeria
- China Journal Net (database)
- Club des Jeunes de Nouadhibou (French: Nouadhibou Youth Club; Nouadhibou, Mauritania)
- Club des Jeunes Néphrologues (French: Young Nephrologists Club)
- Canadian Journal of Native Education
- Cártel Jalisco Nueva Generación
- Chelsea Jewish Nursing Home (Chelsea, MA)
- Chelsea Jewish Nursing Home Foundation (Boston, MA)
- Canadian Journal of Nursing Informatics
- Calcutta Jesuit News Letter
- Canadian Journal of Nursing Leadership
- Canadian Journal of Nursing Research
Samples in periodicals archive:
[For the complete stories from which this information has been extracted, see: "An evening with Rod Parsley, by Marley Greiner, FreePress, July 20, 2005; "Patriot Pastors," Marilyn Warfield, Cleveland Jewish News, July 29, 2005; "Ohio televangelist has plenty of influence, but he wants more," Ted Wendling, Religion News Service, Chicago Tribune, July 1, 2005; "Shaping Politics from the pulpits," Susan Page, USA TODAY, Aug.