He holds a Bachelor of Fine Arts from the Cleveland Institute of Art in photography and has taught photography in Erie and Cleveland.
What does CIA stand for?
CIA stands for Cleveland Institute of Art
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CIA
We have 545 other meanings of CIA in our Acronym Attic
- Christians In Action
- Christmas In April
- Church in Aurora (Ohio)
- Circuitos Integrados Analogicos (Mexico)
- Circumcision Information Australia
- Cisco Intelligent Agents
- Citizens Information Academy (Estes Park, Colorado)
- City Initiative Augsburg (Augsburg, Germany)
- Classical IP over ATM (Sprint)
- Clay in Action (Aims Community College, Colorado pottery club)
- Client Intervention and Assistance (Canada)
- Clinical Interventions in Aging
- Clinical Investigator Agreement
- cloud interstitial aerosol
- Club Informatique Alternatif (French: Alternative Computer Club)
- Club Informatique et Architecture (French: Computer and Architecture Club)
- Cobb Institute of Archeology
- Coleambally Irrigation Area
- Collagen-Induced Arthritis
- Collegium Internationale Allergologicum (Milwaukee, WI, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NRDC is developing the five shopping centers, in collaboration with The Cleveland Institute of Art (The Institute), where Maltz is presently Artist in Residence in the Painting Department.
Signing up for space in night ceramics classes at the Cleveland Institute of Art across the street from her museum, Griffin began to experiment with different compositions for faience paste.
@ Avenger exterior designer Ryan Nagode is a graduate of the Cleveland Institute of Art.