Some sample grant winners: * an Illinois nonprofit will provide near real-time communication links between food banks and organizations that feed the hungry; * a Cleveland housing network will use Internet technology to let community-based organizations share data resources and collaborate on community revitalization solutions; and * a Minnesota dance company will use interactive telecommunications to spread the reach of cultural dance to underserved communities, including the elderly and disabled.
What does CHN stand for?
CHN stands for Cleveland Housing Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHN
We have 64 other meanings of CHN in our Acronym Attic
- Céramique Haute Normandie (French ceramics association)
- Certified Hemodialysis Nurse (Board of Nephrology Examiners, Inc. Nursing and Technology)
- Certified Holistic Nutritionist
- Chicago National League (baseball)
- Christelijke Hogeschool Nederland (Dutch university)
- Christian Homeschool Network of Washington (Kent, WA; also seen as CHNOW)
- Christian Hospitality Network
- City Hospital Nottingham (Nottingham, UK)
- Club d'Histoire des Neurosciences (French: History of Neuroscience Club)
- Club Haltérophile Neuchâtel (French: Neuchâtel Weightlifting Club; Neuchâtel, Switzerland)
- Club Hippique de la Navarre (French: Navarre Equestrian Club)
- Club Hippique de Nice (French: Nice Equestrian Club; Nice, France)
- Club Honda Norway (Honda car club; Norway)
- Coalition on Human Needs
- College Hoops Net (basketball)
- Colorado Health Networks
- Comité d'Homologation National (French: National Certification Committee; ornithology)
- Community Health Nurse
Samples in periodicals archive:
STEEP youths completed the gutting and rehabilitation of two houses in cooperation with Near West Housing Corporation and Cleveland Housing Network, as well as exterior renovation of seven houses on Chatham Avenue in Cleveland in cooperation with Cleveland Housing Network and Ohio City Redevelopment Corporation; partial rehabilitation of the Willard Head Start Center in cooperation with Neighborhood Centers Association; the gutting and rehabilitation of a storefront/apartment building which became the Westhaven Youth Shelter; and the construction of three houses for Habitat for Humanity.