uk Travel Business Review - 24 February 2012 BAA Cleveland, a US-based company that is the developer of the new AIRMALL at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE), has announced the opening of a Cinnabon outlet in the Main Terminal at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE).
What does CHIA stand for?
CHIA stands for Cleveland Hopkins International Airport
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CHIA
We have 9 other meanings of CHIA in our Acronym Attic
- Cultural Homestay International
- California Health Information Association
- California Health Interpreters Association
- California Healthcare Interpreting Association
- California Homicide Investigators Association
- Cargo Handling Interface Adapter
- Cargo Handling Interface Assembly (International Space Station)
- Center for Health Information Analysis (Las Vegas, NV)
- China Housing Industry Association
- Christian Hands in Action (El Paso, Texas)
- Clifton Heights Improvement Association (Ohio)
- Computer Human Interaction Atlanta Chapter)
- Consumer Health Information Advocate
- Cultural Heritage Impact Assessment
- Cumulative Hydrologic Impact Assessment
- Crop-Hail Insurance Actuarial Association (est. 1947)
- Centre Hospitalier Intercommunal Annemasse-Bonneville (French: Intercommunal Hopsital Center Annemasse-Bonneville)
- Chicago Academy of Sciences (Illinois; also seen as CAOS)
- Chemical Hazard Identification and Assessment Tool
- Chesapeake Independent Baseball League
Samples in periodicals archive:
PK) on Tuesday announced that Cleveland Hopkins International Airport and Cleveland Burke Lakefront Airport have selected the PASSUR Landing Fee Management solution.
Transportation Air travel: Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE) Airlines: various.
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2010 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Regional affiliate of American Airlines (NYSE:AMR) American Eagle yesterday launched a new twice daily service between Miami International Airport and Cleveland Hopkins International Airport.
M2 BEST BOOKS-(C)2000-2010 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Regional affiliate of American Airlines (NYSE:AMR) American Eagle yesterday launched a new twice daily service between Miami International Airport and Cleveland Hopkins International Airport.