SEVERAL YEARS AGO, CLEVELAND businessmen, worried about skyrocketing health insurance costs, established Cleveland Health Quality Choice to monitor the quality of health care in local hospitals.
What does CHQC stand for?
CHQC stands for Cleveland Health Quality Choice (now defunct; Cleveland, OH)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CHQC in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Health Quality (South Carolina)
- Chania, Crete Island, Greece - Souda (Airport Code)
- Chautauqua Airlines
- Child Health Questionnaire
- Chinese Health Questionnaire
- Church Headquarters
- Cold Heading Quality (wire manufacturing)
- Corporate Headquarter (various organizations)
- Corporation d'Hébergement du Québec (French housing development corporation; Canada)
- Coupling Half Quick Disconnect
- Center for Health Quality, Outcomes & Economic Research
- California Heritage Quilt Project
- Center for Healthcare Quality and Payment Reform (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Cache Hit Ratio
- Café Hôtel Restaurant (French: Cafe Hotel Restaurant)
- Calgary Health Region
- Call History Record
- Capitalsource Healthcare Reit
- Center for Hospitality Research (Cornell University; Ithaca, NY)