One of eight acute care institutions in the Cleveland Clinic Health System, Hillcrest was also listed among the nation's top 25 teaching hospitals of under 400 beds.
What does CCHS stand for?
CCHS stands for Cleveland Clinic Health System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCHS
We have 173 other meanings of CCHS in our Acronym Attic
- Cheektowaga Central High School (Cheektowaga, New York)
- Cherry Creek High School (Aurora, CO)
- Chiba College of Health Science (Japan)
- Chicago Christian High School (Chicago, IL)
- Christian Community High School (White House, TN)
- Christiana Care Health System (Wilmington, DE)
- Christopher Columbus High School (various locations)
- Citywide Council on High Schools
- Clarke County High School (Berryville, Virginia)
- Clay County High School (various locations)
- Clinch County High School (Clinch County, GA)
- Clinton County Historical Society (Clinton, IA)
- Coconut Creek High School (Florida)
- Colchester County High School (UK)
- College of Community Health Sciences (University of Alabama)
- Colorado Celtic Harp Society
- Concord-Carlisle High School (Concord, MA)
- Congenital Central Hypoventilation Syndrome
- Contra Costa Health Services (California)
- Cooper City High School (Cooper City, FL)