17776) * Dave Donaldson, MIT and NBER, and Richard Hornbeck, Harvard University and NBER, "Railroads and American Economic Growth: A 'Market Access' Approach" * Tomas Cvrcek, Clemson University and NBER, and Nicholas Laurence, Clemson University, " The Spread of Steam Power: How Neighbors Mattered, 1841-1863" Summaries of these papers are available at: http://www.
What does CLEM stand for?
CLEM stands for Clemson University
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CLEM
We have 5 other meanings of CLEM in our Acronym Attic
- Commonwealth Law Enforcement Intelligence Consultative Committee (Australia)
- Combined Law Enforcement Information Network
- Centre de Liaison, d'Étude, d'Information et de Recherche sur les Problèmes des Personnes Agées (French)
- Centre de Liaison, d'Études, de Recherches et d'Information sur les Systèmes (French) d'Information Hospitaliers
- Centre des Liaisons Européennes et Internationales de Sécurité Sociale (French: Center for European and International Social Security)
- Collaborative Longitudinal Evaluation of Keratoconus Study
- California Labor & Employment Law
- Canadian Labour and Employment Law Journal
- Calibration Logistics Element Manager (US DoD)
- Centre for Land Evaluation and Management (UK)
- Closed Loop Ex-vessel (Handling) Machine
- Conjugate Lateral Eye Movement (psychology)
- Correlative Light and Electron Microscopy
- Crew Launch and Entry Module
- Check List of European Marine Mollusca
- California Law Enforcement Mutual Aid Radio System
- Clear Lake Emergency Medical Corps (Webster, TX)
- Centre for Languages, English and Media in Education (UK)
- Centre de Liaison de l'Enseignement et des Médias d'Information (French: Liaison Center for Education and Media Information)
- Courts and Law Enforcement Management Information System (Oakland County, MI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This year, three Clemson University Graphics Communication Department students (Chris 01berding, David Albert and Joel Engelberth) received the BCM Inks/Werner Sattler Scholarship for the Advancement of Corrugated Print Technology.
pdf 29-30 Optimizing the Digital Flexo Plate Seminar Clemson University Graphics Labs, Clemson, SC, USA.
The 23rd Annual Tire Industry Conference for the domestic and international tire industry, including suppliers and allied industries, will be presented by Clemson University March 14-16 at The Westin Resort in Hilton Head, SC.
Collaborating with Clemson University brings the academic and automotive communities together to develop real-world innovative solutions in product-manufacturing engineering that are intended to benefit the industry as a whole," says Jacqui Dedo, president of Timken's Automotive Group.
Cathy Dyches, Assistant Professor, Clemson University Department of Nursing, has been named the recipient of the Ruth A.
The Center for Advanced Engineering, Fibers and Film at Clemson University in Clemson, S.