ISLAMABAD -- Pakistan Cleft Lip And Palate Association (PCLAPA) will inaugurate the first-ever Cleft Centre at Gujrat on April 23 to provide treatment to thousands of patients.
What does CLAPA stand for?
CLAPA stands for Cleft Lip and Palate Association (London, UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CLAPA
We have 1 other meaning of CLAPA in our Acronym Attic
- Contact Lens Association of Ophthalmologists
- Council of Lebanese American Organizations
- C++ Library Actor Programming
- CARD (Capased Activation and Recruitment Domain)-Like Apoptotic Protein
- Childhood Lead Action Project
- Christmas Lighting Addiction Problem
- Clear, loud, As an order, with Pauses
- Cleft Lip and Palate (physical deformity)
- Comité de Liaison des Acteurs de la Promotion (French public service organization consortium)
- Contact Laser Ablation of the Prostate
- Control Line Aerobatic Pilots Association (UK)
- Cleft Lip and Palate Association of Ireland (Dublin, Ireland, UK)
- Contact Lens Associated Papillary Conjunctivitis (ophthalmology)
- Cooper Landing Advisory Planning Commission
- Carolinas Lathing and Plastering Contractors Association
- County of Los Angeles Public Library
- College of Law and Public Policy (India; Rai Foundation)
- Cholesterol Lowering Atherosclerosis PTCA (Percutaneous Transhepatic Cholangiography) Trial
- Center for Legal Assistance to Pollution Victims (Beijing, China)
- Cognitive Level and Quality of Writing Assessment
Samples in periodicals archive:
The results are compared to national (Scottish) statistics where available and a recent survey published by the Cleft Lip and Palate Association [CLAPA, 2007] a voluntary organisation.
The pounds 28,000 project was funded with donations from medical groups, the Cleft Lip and Palate Association and patients.
NFor more information, contact the Cleft Lip and Palate Association (CLAPA) on 0207 431 0033 or log on to www.
CLAPA, the Cleft Lip and Palate Association, is holding the fund-raising event at Foleshill Social Club, in Foleshill Road, Coventry, as part of breakfast television channel GMTV's Get Up and Give appeal.
The treatment will be provided absolutely free to the patients by Pakistan Cleft Lip and Palate Association (PCLAPA) which is doing this charitable work since 1995, the Association announced here today.
87 million) to the Pakistan Cleft Lip and Palate Association (PCLAPA) for the construction of Cleft Lip and Palate Cure Centre in Gujrat, Punjab.
For more information, contact the Cleft Lip and Palate Association (CLAPA) on 0207 431 0033 or log on to www.