Leaders must set the direction a workforce aligns to, communicate direction to ensure a clear line of sight and create a culture that fuels engagement, innovation and business success.
What does CLOS stand for?
CLOS stands for Clear Line Of Sight
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of CLOS
We have 8 other meanings of CLOS in our Acronym Attic
- Closed-Loop Operating Point Pressure
- Cloud Optical Thickness
- Control, Lead, Organize, Plan (management)
- Contribution From Localized Molecular Orbitals with Polarization Propagator Approach
- Certificate of Lawfulness of Proposed Use or Development (UK)
- Centralne Laboratorium Ochrony Radiologicznej (Polish: Central Laboratory on Radiological Protection; Warsaw, Poland)
- Club des Organismes de Recherche Associés (French: Research Associates Organizations Club; Brussels, Belgium)
- Coast Live Oak Riparian Forest
- Community Library Of Readfield, Inc (Readfield, ME)
- Associação Latino-Americana da Indústria de Cloro, Álcalis E Derivados (Portugese: South American Association of the Chlor-Alkali and Derivatives Industry)
- Cloak of Shadows (gaming)
- Command to Line of Sight
- Common LISP Object System
- Convention on the Law of the Sea (UN)
- Corel Linux Operating System
- Civic Light Opera of South Bay Cities (Redondo Beach, California)
- Common Level One Security Device
- Coalition to Leverage and Optimize Sales Effectiveness
- Close Range Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
- Caribbean Linux and Open Source Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The bank's CEO, Gord Nixon, said, 'Lessons learned, I think the extent that those investments are made, you want to make sure that you've got a very clear line of sight in terms of the ability to generate a positive return on the capital deployed.
The 900MHz FGR-HTplus radio provides a range of more than 60 miles at 614 Kbps, with clear line of sight, and can be extended further through the use of repeaters.
It is also poorly designed, with no clear line of sight and blind corners at access points.
A tapered hood, notched fuel tank, and narrow single-shank ripper carriage gives the operator a clear line of sight.
There must be a clear line of sight in terms of what the initiative is trying to accomplish.
LaserBit's products represent the latest technology in the field of wireless communication, using lasers to transmit information between two points which have a clear line of sight between them.