The situation at Clear Creek Elementary School in Bloomington, Indiana, is not an isolated case ("A Chill in the Classroom," by Matthew Rothschild, March issue).
What does CCES stand for?
CCES stands for Clear Creek Elementary School
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCES
We have 110 other meanings of CCES in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Center for Ethics in Sport
- Center for Civic Education and Service (Florida State University)
- Center for Clinical Evidence Synthesis (Boston, MA)
- Center for Conservation Education and Sustainability (Smithsonian Institute National Zoological Park)
- Central City Elementary School (Kentucky)
- Centre for Customs and Excise Studies (University of Canberra, Australia)
- Chaneysville-Cove Elementary School (Pennsylvania)
- Chesapeake City Elementary School (Chesapeake City, MD)
- Child Custody Evaluation Service
- China Civil Engineering Society
- Clear Creek Energy Services (various locations)
- Clinch County Elementary School (Clinch County, GA)
- Command Center Evaluation System
- Common Control Echo Suppressor
- Concordia Center for Environmental Stewardship (Concordia University Wisconsin; Mequon, WI)
- Connecticut Cooperative Extension System (University of Connecticut)
- Constant Charge Erasing Scheme (computer memory)
- Construction and Civil Engineering Services (accreditation; UK)
- Contingency Communications Extension Switch
- Corporate & Continuing Education Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
Deb Mayer was a teacher of fourth, fifth, and sixth graders at Clear Creek Elementary School in Bloomington, Indiana, during the 2002-2003 school year.