Sheriff Don Krueger of Clear Creek County said the avalanche had occurred near the Loveland Ski Area, but outside its boundaries, the Denver Post reports.
What does CCC stand for?
CCC stands for Clear Creek County (Colorado)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCC
We have 1761 other meanings of CCC in our Acronym Attic
- Classic Car Club (various locations)
- Classic Closet Case (gay/lesbian/bisexual slang; aka triple C)
- Classical Complement Cascade
- Classified Control Clerk
- Clatsop Community College (Astoria, Oregon)
- Clean Cities Coalition (US Department of Energy)
- Clean Clothes Campaign (worker advocacy; Netherlands)
- Clean Conscience Cleaners
- Clear Channel Capability
- Clear Channel Communications
Samples in periodicals archive:
Clear Creek County Sheriff Don Krueger (http://www.
Even the easy things that Clear Creek County is now agreeing to--a climbing lane at Georgetown, straightening and triple laning of portions of the interstate, among other things--lack clear funding sources.
She made the comments from the Clear Creek County Jail in Georgetown, which is in the mountains west of Denver.
Guanella Pass Road stretches 37 kilometers (23 miles) from Georgetown in Clear Creek County CO, south to Grant in Park County.
In Idaho Springs, drop by Clear Creek County Tourism (2060 Miner; 800/882-5278 or 303/567-4660).
The chytrid skin fungus, which made headlines last year after killing off amphibians around the world, has now turned up in boreal toads from Clear Creek County, west of Denver.