The Clean Watersheds Needs Survey (CWNS) 2008 Report to Congress summarizes the results of EPA's 15th national survey of capital costs to address water quality or water quality related public health problems.
What does CWNS stand for?
CWNS stands for Clean Watersheds Needs Survey (Environmental Protection Agency)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CWNS
We have 1 other meaning of CWNS in our Acronym Attic
- Constant Weight No Fins (competitive diving)
- Canadian Western Natural Gas (Canada)
- Certified Wireless Network Integrator
- continuous-wave near-infrared tissue spectroscopy
- Canadian Women in New Media Awards
- Controversial World News Network (podcast)
- Central Washington Native Plants
- Central/Western Nebraska Partnership (hearing-impaired group)
- Certified Wireless Network Professional
- Children Who Do Not Stutter
- Cisco Wireless Networking Site Survey
- Certified Wireless Network Trainer
- China West Normal University
- Church With No Walls
- Cambria Will Not Yield (blog)
- Center for the Women of New York (Jamaica, NY)
- Cable & Wireless Optus (Australian telecommunications company; now SingTel Optus)
- Cadet Warrant Officer (Air Training Corps)
- Cadet Watch Officer
- California and the World Ocean
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Cost of Fixing Systems According to the EPA's 2000 Clean Watersheds Needs Survey, it would cost about $50.
The 2004 Clean Watersheds Needs Survey summarizes the results of the agency's 14th national survey on the needs of publicly owned wastewater treatment works.