These include the Rainwater Harvesting System Clean Water Management Trust Fund Grant Project, a campuswide environmental conservation program that will support the installation of a cistern which is projected to supply the campus with 90 percent of the irrigation water needed, thus reducing considerable money spent on water use.
What does CWMTF stand for?
CWMTF stands for Clean Water Management Trust Fund
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Charlotte Wood Middle School
- Color, Warmth, Movement, Sensation (vascular observations)
- Community Wastewater Management Systems (Australia; formerly Septic Tank Effluent Disposal Scheme)
- Complete Woman/Man Seminars
- Construction Workforce Management System
- Corps Water Management System (US Army Corps of Engineers)
- Campus Wide Mass Spectrometry Center (Purdue University; Indiana)
- Civil War Maps of South Carolina
- Canadian Wilderness Medical Training
- Charlie Waller Memorial Trust
- Cold Weather Material Test Unit
- Cooperative Wildlife Management Unit (Utah)
- Call When Needed (helicopter services)
- Canadian Water Network (Canada)
- Catholic World News
- Children's Well-Wishers Network (UK)
- Children's Workforce Network
- Christian Worldview Network (est. 1992; South Africa)
- Clean Water Network
- Common Western Notation (musicology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Furthermore, the State of North Carolina, through its Clean Water Management Trust Fund and other funding sources, paid a limited amount of cash for the easement.
edu), a private four-year university located in downtown Raleigh, has announced that it has launched the Rainwater Harvesting System Clean Water Management Trust Fund (CWMTF) Grant Project, a $710,000 campuswide environmental water conservation program.