That's not such a good idea, said Doug Quirke, executive director of the Eugene-based Oregon Clean Water Action Project.
What does CWAP stand for?
CWAP stands for Clean Water Action Project
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CWAP
We have 14 other meanings of CWAP in our Acronym Attic
- Combined Wide Area Network
- Conservative Women's Action Network (political group)
- Consolidated Wide Area Network
- Constellation Wide Area Network (Cisco)
- Central and West Asia and North Africa
- Catalytic Wet Air Oxidation (biotoxic water remediation)
- Cabin Wireless Access Point (Aircell; in-flight communication)
- Cable and Wireless Australia & Pacific
- Certified Wireless Analysis Professional
- Clean Water Action Plan
- Coastal Watershed Assessment Procedure (Canada)
- Comprehensive Work Approval Process (US Navy)
- Captive Wild Animal Protection Coalition
- Council of Welfare Agencies of the Philippines, Inc.
- Cairns Western Arterial Road (Australia)
- Center for Wood Anatomy Research (USDA)
- Central and West Africa Region (commercial territory)
- Centro Watt America REIT (Real Estate Investment Trust; California)
- Complete Warrior (Dungeons & Dragons)
- Continuous Warning/Wave Acquisition Radar
Samples in periodicals archive:
The lawsuit arose as a result of monitoring local waterways by Eugene members of the Oregon Clean Water Action Project.