EPA's Clean Water Action Plan, relative to hypoxia, currently sets a goal of reducing [NO.
What does CWAP stand for?
CWAP stands for Clean Water Action Plan
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CWAP
We have 14 other meanings of CWAP in our Acronym Attic
- Coalition Wide Area Network
- Combined Wide Area Network
- Conservative Women's Action Network (political group)
- Consolidated Wide Area Network
- Constellation Wide Area Network (Cisco)
- Central and West Asia and North Africa
- Catalytic Wet Air Oxidation (biotoxic water remediation)
- Cabin Wireless Access Point (Aircell; in-flight communication)
- Cable and Wireless Australia & Pacific
- Certified Wireless Analysis Professional
- Clean Water Action Project
- Coastal Watershed Assessment Procedure (Canada)
- Comprehensive Work Approval Process (US Navy)
- Captive Wild Animal Protection Coalition
- Council of Welfare Agencies of the Philippines, Inc.
- Cairns Western Arterial Road (Australia)
- Center for Wood Anatomy Research (USDA)
- Central and West Africa Region (commercial territory)
- Centro Watt America REIT (Real Estate Investment Trust; California)
- Complete Warrior (Dungeons & Dragons)
Samples in periodicals archive:
EPA) Office of Water, this booklet discusses the Clean Water Action Plan and other approaches to protecting public health from threats posed by water pollution, including decentralized wastewater treatment (on-site) systems.
Clean Water Action Plan In its efforts to focus more attention on nonpoint sources of pollution to the nation's waterways, the administration is requesting $762 million, an increase in funding over last year's request of $651 million, for the Clean Water Act Plan (CWAP).
Not surprisingly, a major thrust of the new Clean Water Action Plan is to bring about more uniform compliance for large animal operations.
The Vice President also directed the Environmental Protection Agency and the USDA to work with federal agencies to develop a national Clean Water Action Plan within 120 days.
19, President Clinton unveiled his Clean Water Action Plan, a strategy for protecting the nation's waters and cleaning up polluted aquatic areas.