The buses have been successfully tested as part of the EU-assisted Clean Urban Transport for Europe project.
What does CUTE stand for?
CUTE stands for Clean Urban Transport for Europe
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CUTE
We have 16 other meanings of CUTE in our Acronym Attic
- Council of University Transportation Centers
- Cut-Through Channel
- Chengdu University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (China)
- Comissão de Utentes dos Transportes do Concelho de Odivelas (Portugal)
- Cooking Utensil Company
- Clarkson University TCP Communication Package (TCP/IP package for DOS machines aka Clarkson Telnet)
- Compañia Uruguaya de Transportes Colectivos Sociedad Anónima (Spanish)
- Characteristics of Urban Travel Demand (research project)
- Canadian Union of Transportation Employees
- China University of Technology
- Cleaning up the Environment (Westlake High School student club; Austin, TX)
- Collocated User Equipment Terminal (USAF SACCS)
- Common-Use Terminal Equipment
- Concolic Unit Testing Engine (computer programming)
- Constrained and Unconstrained Testing Environment
- Cambridge University Technology and Enterprise Club (UK)
- Currency Union Technical Expert Group (United Nations)
- Cooperative Urban Teacher Education Program
- Constrained and Unconstrained Testing Environment (software)
- Collegium of University Teaching Fellows (University of California, Los Angeles)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The trial is part of EC's Clean Urban Transport for Europe (CUTE) program, which was slated to end in January.
City officials in London, England recently reported that three new fuel cell-powered buses began city service last week as part of a two-year trial under the European Union Clean Urban Transport for Europe (CUTE) initiative.