PRESENTATIONS on the Clean Neighbourhoods and Environment Act, along with updates on neighbourhood policing priorities, will be on the agenda at the next meetings of Redcar and Cleveland Council's area committees.
What does CNEA stand for?
CNEA stands for Clean Neighbourhoods and Environment Act (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CNEA
We have 3 other meanings of CNEA in our Acronym Attic
- Continuing Nursing Education
- Continuous Noise Environment
- Contrat Nouvelle Embauche (France)
- Coordination Nationale Étudiante (French: National Student Coordination)
- Corpo Nacional de Escutas (Portugal Catholic Scouts Association)
- Corporate Network Edition
- National Center for Equipment (Haiti)
- Canada and Newfoundland Education Association
- Cardiovascular Nursing Education Associates
- Classical and Near Eastern Archaeology
- Columbine Norwegian Elkhound Association (Colorado)
- Comisión Nacional de Energía Atómica (Argentina)
- Conference on New England Archaeology
- Connecticut NASA Education Alliance
- Conseil National des Employeurs Associatifs (French: National Council of Employers' Associations)
- Collège National des Experts Architectes de Belgique (French: National College of Chartered Architects of Belgium; Belgium)
- Cazenove New Europe Access Fund (finance)
- Coal, Nuclear, Electric, and Alternate Fuels (DOE EIA)
- Collège National des Experts Architectes Français (French architects' association)
- Collegio Nazionale Esperti Architetti Italiani (Italian: National College of Italian Expert Architects)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The move is part of a crackdown on anti-social behaviour under the Clean Neighbourhoods and Environment Act.
The Clean Neighbourhoods and Environment Act has been warmly received by many councils, some of whom have promised to name and shame offenders.