3099, the Clean Money, Clean Elections Act, which has drawn the support of 38 cosponsors.
What does CMCE stand for?
CMCE stands for Clean Money, Clean Elections (New York)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMCE
- Consistency Management Cooperative Discipline (education)
- Countermeasures Controller & Dispenser
- Current Mode Class D (amplifier type)
- California Motor Car Dealers Association
- Canada-Manitoba Crop Diversification Centre
- Centre of Mobile Communication for Developing Countries (India)
- Constant Maturity Collateralized Debt Obligation (finance)
- Constant Maturity Credit Default Swap
- Centre for Media and Culture in Education (University of Toronto; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Circuit Mode Control Entity (telecommunications)
- Committee of Ministers of the Council of Europe
- Cre-Mediated Cassette Exchange
- Costa Mesa City Employees Association (California)
- Company Member Council Executive Committee (American National Standards Institute; Washington, DC)
- Credit Mutuel Centre Est Europe (Strasbourg, France)
- Canadian Mechanical Contracting Education Foundation (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Canadian Macromolecular Crystallography Facility (est. 1999; Canada)
- Canberra Multicultural Community Forum (est. 2006; Australia)
- CARICOM (Caribbean Community and Common Market) Multilateral Clearing Facility (est. 1977)
- Central Maintenance Computing Function
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the name of the Clean Money, Clean Elections (CMCE) reform, public financing is successful law to varying degrees in four states.