The state cleantech grants will help alleviate the most difficult part of the enterprise side of research - getting past the so-called "valley of death," says William Farland vice president for research at Colorado State University, which has nearly 200 faculty members working in its Clean Energy Supercluster.
What does CES stand for?
CES stands for Clean Energy Supercluster (Colorado State University)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CES
We have 562 other meanings of CES in our Acronym Attic
- Christians for Environmental Stewardship
- Church Education System (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints)
- Ciber Enterprise Solutions (Colorado)
- Circuit Emulation Service (ATM)
- Circuit Emulation Switching
- Circular Economy Solution
- Civil Engineering Society
- Civil Engineering Squadron
- Civil Engineering Structures
- Civilian Education System (US Army)
- Clean Energy Systems, Inc. (Rancho Cordova, CA)
- Clean Everyone's Stuff (US Air Force)
- Cleveland Engineering Society
- Clinical Engineering Service
- Closed End Second (Mortgage)
- Coalition for Economic Survival (Los Angeles, California)
- Coalition of Essential Schools
- Coast Earth Station (INMARSAT)
- Code Enabling Switch
- Cognitive Environment Simulator
Samples in periodicals archive:
Willson also serves as director of the Clean Energy Supercluster, which aims to speed the development of technological innovation -- such as the algae-to-oil photo-bioreactor -- to the commercial marketplace.