Inaugurating the Fourth Clean Energy Ministerial meeting here, Dr.
What does CEM stand for?
CEM stands for Clean Energy Ministerial (forum)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CEM
We have 337 other meanings of CEM in our Acronym Attic
- Chief Enlisted Manager
- Children's Educational Material
- Chinese Energetic Medicine
- Christian Educational Ministries
- Circunscripción Electoral Municipal (Spanish; Guatemala)
- Cisco E-Mail Manager
- Cisco Energy Management
- Civil Emergency Management (US Army)
- Civil Emergency Message
- Civil Engineering Manual (USAF)
- Clearinghouse on Educational Management (now Clearinghouse on Educational Policy and Management; University of Oregon)
- Club des Entreprises du Muretain (French: Muret Corporate Club; Muret, France)
- Coastal Engineering Manual
- Collège Édouard-Montpetit (Longueuil, Quebec)
- College of Economics and Management (Philippines)
- College of Engineering and Mines (University of Alaska Fairbanks)
- College of Estate Management
- Collin Electromécanique Maintenance (French: Collin Electrical Maintenance)
- Columbus Electronic Musicians (Columbus, Ohio, USA; formerly Columbus MIDI Users Group, CMUG)
- Combat Evaluation Model
Samples in periodicals archive:
CAPTION(S): * David Cameron speaks at the Clean Energy Ministerial Conference yesterday
initiated Clean Energy Ministerial, where it is now an active partner in six of 11 initiatives, and has signed a Memorandum of Cooperation on Sustainable Transportation with the United States.
Presented in Abu Dhabi at the Clean Energy Ministerial Meeting, the report has found that while good progress has been made in the development of clean energy technologies in recent years, the success stories are being overshadowed by surging demand for fossil fuels, which are outstripping deployment of clean energy technologies.
The meeting was the second clean energy ministerial as part of the Clean Energy Education an Empowerment (C3E).
Ban Ki-moon and Dr Al Jaber highlighted Abu Dhabi's growing international prominence in clean technology and renewable energy that is further underlined by hosting of the headquarters of the International Renewable Energy Agency (Irena) at Masdar and the forthcoming second Clean Energy Ministerial Meeting in April in Abu Dhabi.