com)-- The Greater Washington Region Clean Cities Coalition (GWRCCC) is undertaking a new venture to support the wider use of non-petroleum fuels in the region.
What does CCC stand for?
CCC stands for Clean Cities Coalition (US Department of Energy)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCC
We have 1761 other meanings of CCC in our Acronym Attic
- City Colleges Center (Phoenix, AZ)
- City Colleges of Chicago
- Civil(ian) Conservation Corps
- Clackamas Community College (Oregon City, Oregon)
- Clark County Code (various locations)
- Classic Car Club (various locations)
- Classic Closet Case (gay/lesbian/bisexual slang; aka triple C)
- Classical Complement Cascade
- Classified Control Clerk
- Clatsop Community College (Astoria, Oregon)
- Clean Clothes Campaign (worker advocacy; Netherlands)
- Clean Conscience Cleaners
- Clear Channel Capability
- Clear Channel Communications
- Clear Creek County (Colorado)
- Cleveland Chiropractic College
- Cleveland Community College (Shelby, NC)
- Client Connection Conduit
- Climate Change Capital (UK)
- Climate Change College (est. 2005)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2012 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Chicago based ground transportation provider GO Airport Express on Tuesday announced that it is one of 15 companies which has received a "Green Fleet" designation by the Illinois EPA, in coordination with the Chicago Area Clean Cities coalition.
We have the largest and most diverse fleet of alternative fuel vehicles in Connecticut," NPU Utility Engineer Mark Greene said Monday at the state's annual Clean Cities Coalition meeting.
MBD is partnered in the effort with the New York State Energy research and Development Authority, the New York City DOT, the Greater Long Island Clean Cities Coalition, KeySpan Energy, the U.
According to CMPM, the event, which attracted "hundreds" of flexible fuel vehicle (FFV) owners, featured representatives from CMPM, the Detroit Area Clean Cities Coalition, Ford Motor Company, General Motors, Knight Enterprises, Inc.
Louis Regional Clean Cities and Kansas City Clean Cities coalitions.
Federal, state, and local government vehicles are transitioning to the cleaner burning CNG or LNG fuel sources as part of the Clean Cities Coalitions.