The analysis builds on existing policy tools and methods, such as the methods developed under the EU's Clean Air for Europe (CAFE) programme.
What does CAFE stand for?
CAFE stands for Clean Air for Europe
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAFE
We have 77 other meanings of CAFE in our Acronym Attic
- Chicago Area Faculty Development Network (Illinois)
- Camaradas, Arriba Falange Española! (Spanish political slogan)
- Canadian Association of Fairs & Expositions
- Canadian Association of Family Enterprises (Kingston, ON, Canada)
- Canadian Association of Fish Exporters
- Cannabis and Fine Edibles (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Central Australian Fronts Experiment
- Ciències de l'Activitat Física I l'Esport (Catalonia)
- Ciudadanos Activos de Formación Electoral (Spanish: Active Citizens Electoral Training; Guatemala)
- Clarity Audio Front End
- Coffee and Farmer Equality
- Collateral Artery Flow Exercises
- Communications Access for Everyone
- Communications Automation Follow-On Effort
- Community Alliance of the Far Eastside (Indiana)
- Comparative Aircraft Flight Efficiency Foundation (California)
- Computer Algebra & Functional Equations
- Concepts to Application in System-Family Engineering
- Conditional Access for Europe (electronic payment system)
- Conduit Artery Function Evaluation