[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] NATURAL TREATMENT Georgia's Clayton County Water Authority took the American Academy of Environmental Engineers Grand Prize for Environmental Sustainability.
What does CCWA stand for?
CCWA stands for Clayton County Water Authority (Georgia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCWA
We have 45 other meanings of CCWA in our Acronym Attic
- Curriculum Council for Wales (now ACCAC)
- Curriculum Critique Worksheet
- Cute Crush Wednesday
- Cyngor Cefn Gwlad Cymru (Welsh: Counryside Council for Wales)
- Cape Cod Windsurfing Association
- Cascaded Constructive-Wave Amplifier
- Central Coast Water Authority (California)
- Children Christian Welfare Association
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance (Manheim, PA)
- Churches’ Community Work Alliance (UK)
- Cleveland Council on World Affairs (Ohio)
- Columbia Cowlitz Wiffleball Association (Portland, OR)
- Community College Workforce Alliance
- Conodoguinet Creek Watershed Association
- Conservation Council of Western Australia
- Corpus Christi Windsurfing Association
- Commission on Certification of Work Adjustment and Vocational Evaluation Specialists
- Calvary Chapel Worship Center (New Port Richey, FL)
- Can't Cook Won't Cook
- Castle Crown Wilderness Coalition (Alberta, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Elsewhere, the Clayton County Water Authority in Georgia had to start from the ground up in constructing its GIS.
In Clayton County, GA, the sewer line under 40 feet of embankment and eight feet of backfill showed signs of imminent failure and the Clayton County Water Authority (CCWA) opted for a proactive approach.