Three cane bombs, six claymore mines, bombs and explosives used for making cane bombs and some Maoist propaganda literature among others was recovered from the Maoist hideout.
What does CMM stand for?
CMM stands for Claymore Mine
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CMM
We have 319 other meanings of CMM in our Acronym Attic
- Chassis Monitoring and Management
- Chaudronnerie Mécanique Montoise (French boiler mechanics company)
- Chief Machinist Mate (US Navy)
- Christ de Maison en Maison (French Christian group)
- Christian Music Ministries (Birmingham, England)
- Ciment Métallurgique Mixte (French: Metallurgical Mixed Cement)
- Citrate Minimal Medium
- Civil and Mechanical Systems division (National Science Foundation)
- Civilian Manpower Management
- Classic Motor Monthly (Magazine)
- Club Multisport de Mutigny (French: Multisport Club of Mutigny; Mutigny, France)
- Cluster Management Module (various companies)
- CNO (Chief of Naval Operations) Morning Meeting (US DoD)
- Coal Market Module (DOE, NEMS)
- Coal Mine Methane
- Color Management Method
- Color Management Module
- Color Matching Module
- Comfrey, Marshmallow, Marigold (ointment)
- Commander of the Order of Military Merit (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The cache in Kandahar district consisted of one AK-47, one anti-tank mine, one claymore mine, seven recoilless rifles, four recoilless rifle rounds, 12 grenades, 23 rocket-propelled grenade rounds, 27 RPG motors, two RPG launchers, two propellant sticks, six fuses, six caps, one heavy machine-gun, 600 12.
In his letter, sent a day after the LTTE blamed Sri Lankan troops for a claymore mine attack which killed 18 civilians, Nadesan also accused the government of deliberately targeting Tamil non-combatants.
26 in a blast from a claymore mine while he was driving food and supplies to displaced people near Kilinochchi, Sri Lanka.