His rural credentials are enhanced by his role as chairman of the Clay Pigeon Shooting Association for the North of England.
What does CPSA stand for?
CPSA stands for Clay Pigeon Shooting Association (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPSA
We have 74 other meanings of CPSA in our Acronym Attic
- Certified PACS System Analyst (PACS Administrators Registry and Certification Association)
- Certified Platespin Systems Administrator
- Certified Practicing Safety Administrator
- Certified Professional Strategic Advisor (Category Management Association)
- Checks Payment Systems Association
- Chemical and Pharmaceutical Structure Analysis (pharmaceutical bioanalysis)
- Chicago Paintball Sports Association
- Christchurch Polytechnic Students' Association (New Zealand)
- Church of the Province in South Africa
- Civil and Public Services Association
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta (Canada)
- College Preparatory School of America (Lombard, Illinois, USA)
- Colored Pencil Society of America
- Commission for Public Service Appointments (Ireland)
- Communist Party of South Africa
- Consumer Product Safety Act
- Content Protection System Architecture
- Counter Proliferation and Strategic Analysis (US Treasury)
- Cuban Philatelic Society of America
- Cyber Protection Supply Arrangement (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It was when I was working for the Clay Pigeon Shooting Association that I was introduced to trap, and that's where my obsession started.
Zoe Colesar of the Clay Pigeon Shooting Association, which counts 1,500 women among its 21,000 members, says that while shooting competitions are usually graded according to skill, there are also leagues just for ladies.