16); and the University of Virginia's Claude Moore Health Sciences Library, Charlottesville, and Our Lady of the Lake College Library, Baton Rouge, La.
What does CMHSL stand for?
CMHSL stands for Claude Moore Health Sciences Library
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMHSL
- Costa Mesa High School
- Central Maryland Health Systems Agency
- Central Massachusetts Health Systems Agency
- Community Mental Health and Substance Abuse (various states)
- Community Mental Health Services Act (various states)
- Community Mental Health Services Block Grant Program (US Department of Health and Human Services)
- Centre for Mental Health Service Development (UK)
- Centre for Medical and Health Sciences Education (Australia)
- Continuous Medicare History Sample File
- Center Mounted High Stop Light (automotive engineering)
- Community Mental Health Service Programs
- Center for Mental Health Services Research (St. Louis, MO)
- Central Manchester Healthcare Trust (Manchester, UK)
- Certified Mental Health Technician
- Club Maritime de Hendaye Txingudi (French maritime club)
- Cohen Milstein Sellers & Toll PLLC (law firm)
- Community Mental Health Team (UK National Health Service)
- Consequence Management Home Team (US DoD)
- CSIRO (Commonwealth Science and Industrial Research Organisation) Molecular and Health Technologies (Australia)
- Community Mental Health Team Effectiveness Questionnaire
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Claude Moore Health Sciences Library at the University of Virginia addressed this problem by offering an alternative to in-library training through a program called "Housecalls.