9781416614302 Using technology with classroom instruction that works, 2d ed.
What does CITW stand for?
CITW stands for Classroom Instruction That Works
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CITW
We have 4 other meanings of CITW in our Acronym Attic
- Confederation of Independent Trade Unions of Bulgaria
- Centro de Información Toxicológica de la Universidad Católica (Chile; Toxicology Information Center of the Catholic University)
- Confederation of Independent Trade Unions of Croatia
- Confederation of Independent Trade Unions of Montenegro
- Children's Independent Television (UK)
- Commander's Independent Thermal Viewer
- Commander's Integrated Thermal Viewer
- Cabin in the Woods
- Canadian Institute of Treated Wood
- Cisco Interactive Technology Workshop
- Confidence in the Word (UK website)
- Complete Index To World Film (subscription database)
- Combat Identification Technical Working Group
- Can I Trust You?
- Cardiology in the Young (journal)
- Christians Involved Together with Youth, Inc.
- Collin Intervention to Youth (est. 1989; Plano, TX)
- Community Improvement Through Youth (Cornell University; Ithaca, NY)
- Construction Industry Trust for Youth (Swindon, England, UK)
- City University of Hong Kong
Samples in periodicals archive:
95) expands on the best-selling CLASSROOM INSTRUCTION THAT WORKS to discuss feedback strategy and how to apply it to set goals and help kids learn.
They include a chapter on lesson planning, which outlines a process for creating standards-based lessons that use the instructional strategies detailed in Classroom Instruction That Works, 2nd ed.
They explain how to create lessons that use the instructional strategies detailed in Classroom Instruction That Works, 2nd Edition by Ceri Dean et al.