Nearly 60 employees were nominated for the honor during Oregon Classified School Employee Week.
What does CSEW stand for?
CSEW stands for Classified School Employee Week
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSEW
- Child Support Enforcement Unit (various states)
- Civil Service Examinations Unit (Hong Kong)
- Confederation of Shipbuilding and Engineering Unions (UK)
- Control System Electronic Unit
- Coomera Special Education Unit (Gold Coast, Australia)
- Chinese Society for European Union Studies (Shanghai, China)
- Combined Stop & Emergency Valve (steam or gas turbine)
- Combined Systems and Elements Verification
- Canadian Space Exploration Workshop
- Centre for Study of Education and Work (Canada)
- Computer Science Education Workshop (Czech Republic and Slovakia)
- Common System Engineering Work Bench
- Cross Section Evaluation Working Group
- California Space Education and Workforce Institute (Pasadena, CA)
- Classified School Employee of the Year (California)
- Clark Special Economic Zone (Philippines)
- Cochin Special Economic Zone
- Cable Station Fukuoka (Japan)
- Caesium Flouride (inorganic compound; aka Cesium Flouride)
- California Scholarship Federation
Samples in periodicals archive:
JOE THORNTON Eugene Classified employees invaluable In recognition of Classified School Employee Week, the Lane Education Service District would like to acknowledge the outstanding classified staff we have supporting the programs and services we provide for the schools and students of Lane County.