Ullman and Frass urge practitioners who are not trained in classical homeopathy to consider isopathic homeopathic treatment as an option for their patients with respiratory allergies.
What does CHom stand for?
CHom stands for Classical Homeopathy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHom
- Community and Home Options to Institutional Care for the Elderly and Disabled (Indiana)
- Community High Okaloosa Institute for Career Education (Florida)
- Children Have Opportunities in Inclusive Community Environments and Schools (community education program)
- Children's Healthcare Options Improved through Collaborative Efforts and Services
- Computerized Heuristic Occupational Information and Career Exploration System (Employment and Immigration Canada)
- Consortium for Health Outcomes, Innovation, and Cost Effectiveness Studies
- Canadian Humanitarian Organization for International Relief
- Correction of Hemoglobin and Outcomes in Renal Insufficiency (Johnson & Johnson research study)
- Christian Homeschoolers of Idaho State
- Check Okay
- Community Housing of Maine (est. 1993)
- Centre for the History of Music in Britain the Empire and the Commonwealth (Bristol University, UK)
- California Hematology Oncology Medical Group
- Child Molester (prison slang)
- Challengers Helping Obtain the Majority Program (est. 2006; Republican party)
- Challengers Helping Our Majority Party
- Champions of the Mac Proletariat (Apple user group)
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula (Monterey, CA)
- Canine Home Protection System (movie)
- Chicago Model United Nations
Samples in periodicals archive:
Margaret Bennett experienced a substantial improvement in health through homeopathic treatment and subsequently graduated from a four-year classical homeopathy program while living in England.
Classical Homeopathy In 1796, the German physician Samuel Hahnemann established what we today call classical homeopathy.
Although trained in classical homeopathy, Ramakrishnan began trying different protocols when cancer patients failed to respond.
But it's classical homeopathy that adheres to Hahnemann's guidelines.
Although many see classical homeopathy and Chinese medicine (acupuncture and/or herbal medicine) as completely separate forms of therapy, these two different systems share some areas of resemblance in diagnosis and treatment that may allow open-minded practitioners another tool in their clinical practices.
Steven Coward, ND, practices classical homeopathy in Asheville, North Carolina.
He practices classical homeopathy and naturopathy in Asheville, NC at Asheville Natural Health & Homeopathy.