In this paper, we define involute-evolute curves couple and give some theorems and conclusions, which are known from the classical differential geometry, in the three dimensional Galilean space G3.
What does CDG stand for?
CDG stands for Classical Differential Geometry
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CDG
We have 152 other meanings of CDG in our Acronym Attic
- CDMA Development Group
- Center for Digital Government (Folsom, CA)
- Centre de Gestion
- Centre des Droits des Gens (French: Centre for People’s Rights; Morocco)
- Centre Downwash Generating (aerodynamics, fluid dynamics, automotive)
- Centre for Democratic Governance (various locations)
- Chambres de Guérison (French: Healing Rooms)
- Chemical Defense Group
- Chris Duarte Group (band)
- Christian-Doppler-Forschungsgesellschaft (German: Christian Doppler Research Association )
Samples in periodicals archive:
Spherical images (indicatrices) are a well-known concept in classical differential geometry of curves .
Munchen) explain the nets of classical differential geometry before moving on to discretization principles for multidimensional nets and nets in quadrics, special classes of discrete surfaces, approximation and discrete complex analysis.
And helices (inclined curves) are well known concepts in the classical differential geometry .
69 QA643 This textbook presents some of the most relevant global results of classical differential geometry, relative both to the study of curves and that of surfaces.