The latter, which calls itself "the Canada General Synod portal," is produced by Anglican laypeople and clergy opposed to same-sex blessings, who also run the Classical Anglican Net News (CANN) under the domain www.
What does CANN stand for?
CANN stands for Classical Anglican Net News (religious news portal; Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CANN
We have 5 other meanings of CANN in our Acronym Attic
- Computer Arts New Media (academic program)
- Computer-Aided Network Management
- Canadian Network for Mood and Anxiety Treatments
- Consortium for the Accreditation of Nuclear Medicine Education (UK)
- Canada Centre for Mineral and Energy Technology
- CAN (Controller Area Network) Mailbox Interrupt Level Register (computer networking)
- Computer Application for National Monuments Record Enquiries (RCAHMS NMRS database)
- Canadian Association for the Management of Technology (now Innovation Management Association of Canada)
- Crédit Agricole Nord Midi-Pyrénées (French bank; Rodez, France)
- Canadian Association of Neuroscience Nurses
- Climate Action Network Nottinghamshire (UK)
- Community Accountancy National Network (UK)
- Community Airport Newcomers Network (est. 1992; Canada)
- Continuous Attractor Neural Network
- Cannibalization Point
- Community and Neighbors for Ninth District Unity (Los Angeles, CA)
- Cannon and Naptime Not Occurring Normally (Kids Next Door show)
- Carolinas Association of Neonatal Nurse Practitioners (Fayetteville, NC)
- Canadian Association of Nephrology Nurses and Technicians
- Canadian Association of Nephrology Nurses and Technologists (est. 1968)
Samples in periodicals archive:
the Canada General Synod portal," is produced by orthodox Anglican laypeople and clerk, opposed to same sex blessings, who also run the Classical Anglican Net News (CANN) .