Schmitt Soehne Bogle Bogie Vineyards Martini & Rossi Asti Bacardi USA ForestVille Vineyards Classic Wines of California Nathanson Creek Canandaigua Wine Mogen David The Wine Group Freixenet Freixenet USA J.
What does CWOC stand for?
CWOC stands for Classic Wines Of California (Ceres, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CWOC
We have 3 other meanings of CWOC in our Acronym Attic
- Chief Warrant Officer and Warrant Officer Association of the US Coast Guard
- Chief Warrant Officer 3
- Chief Warrant Officer 5
- Chessington World of Adventures (UK theme park)
- Chief Warrant and Warrant Officers Association (est. 1929; US Coast Guard)
- Closed Without Action
- Colorado Water Officials Association
- Colossal Waste of Bandwidth (blog; now Celestial Waste of Bandwidth)
- Catholic Women of the Chapel
- Certified Woman Owned Company
- Composite Wing Operations Center
- Contact With Other Cargo (Freight/Shipping Insurance)
- Cool Women Of Canada
- Cornerstone World Outreach Center (Springfield, MO)
- Certified Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurse (professional nurse certification)
- Campus Week of Dialogue
- Classic World of Darkness (gaming clan)
- Current Word of Day
- Continuance Without A Finding (legal)
- Cadet Warrant Officer
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Joseph Franzia, president of Classic Wines of California [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Joan Zitzke (center), from the Miller Brewing Co.
WINES (thousands of 9-liter cases) Brand Supplier 1998 Franzia Winetaps The Wine Group 18,900 Sutter Home Trinchero Family Estates 6,900 Kendall-Jackson Kendall-Jackson Wine Estates 3,054 Glen Ellen The Wine Group 3,200 Riunite Banfi Vintners 2,000 Lindemans Southcorp Wines USA 1,145 Manischewitz Canandaigua Wine 980 Taylor Dessert Canandaigua Wine 650 ForestVille Classic Wines of California 400 Mogen David The Wine Group 650 Freixenet Freixenet USA 195 J.