The global nature of the EPCglobal Class 1, Generation 2 specification gives us the potential to deploy RFID across our multinational supply chain, enabling us to benefit from increased efficiency, and to pass those benefits on to our customers and suppliers.
What does C1G2 stand for?
C1G2 stands for Class 1, Generation 2 (EPCglobal, RFID
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Commodore 16 (home computer)
- Cessna 172 (airliner; Cessna Aircraft Company)
- Circular 175 (interagency process for authorization to negotiate and conclude cooperation agreements; coordinated by US Department of State)
- Combat 18
- International Society for Eighteenth-Century Studies
- Collagen Induced Arthritis (autoimmune disease)
- C1q (Component 1 Subcomponent Q)-Binding Immune Complexes
- Cadet 1st Class
- Enhanced CPU State 1 (power-saving mode, computing)
- C1 Fixation and Transfer
Samples in periodicals archive:
CYBRA plans to support both Class 1 and Class 0 EPC standards, and also, eventually, the Class 1, Generation 2, EPC protocol.