The case, viewed as one of the most significant for years on the issue of age discrimination, involves Leslie Seldon, a former senior civil litigation partner at Clarkson Wright and Jakes (CWJ).
What does CWJ stand for?
CWJ stands for Clarkson Wright and Jakes (law firm; Kent, England, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CWJ
We have 2 other meanings of CWJ in our Acronym Attic
- Chicago Women in Trades (Chicago, IL)
- Colorado Women in Technology
- C3I and Weapons S/H/L Systems Integrated Test Team
- Chemical Workers Industrial Union
- Connected World Internet Ventures, Inc. (Hawthorne, FL)
- Contaminated Waste Isolation Valve
- Cable & Wireless Internet Exchange
- Coalition Warrior Interoperability Exercise (NATO)
- Cable & Wireless Jamaica (telecommunications)
- Canadian Wargamers Journal
- Committee for Waco Justice (est. 1993)
- Community Works Journal (publication; Vermont Community Works, Inc.)
- Continuous Wave Jammer
- Cooking with Jazz (restaurant; New York)
- Cyber Wave Japan Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Cable and Wireless Jamaica (Kingston, Jamaica)
- Capital Women Journalists' Association (China)
- Can We Just Be Friends
- Center for Welding Joining and Coatings Research (Colorado School of Mines; Golden, Colorado)
- Cypress Woodlands Junior Forum (Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The case was brought by Leslie Seldon, former senior civil litigation partner at Clarkson Wright and Jakes, and focuses on whether the law firm's aim of retiring partners at 65 was legitimate and justifiable.