The impact of the Trust's grants goes far beyond the match provided by the grant recipients," said John Hatch, Partner with Clarke Caton Hintz and President of Preservation New Jersey.
What does CCH stand for?
CCH stands for Clarke Caton Hintz (New Jersey)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCH
We have 184 other meanings of CCH in our Acronym Attic
- Centre Chorégraphique de Houdan (French: Houdan Choreographic Center; dance school; Houdan, France)
- Centre for Children's Happiness (Cambodia)
- Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Certified Crystal Healer
- Certified in Classical Homeopathy
- Charing Cross Hospital (UK)
- Chief of Chaplains
- Christian Church Homes (various locations)
- Chronic Care Hospital (various locations)
- Circular Corrugated Horn (antenna)
- Client Claim History (insurance)
- Close Combat Heavy
- Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company SA (stock symbol)
- Code de la Construction et de l'Habitation (French: Code of Construction and Housing)
- Colegio de Ciencias y Humanidades (Spanish)
- Collectif contre l'Homophobie (French: Collective against Homophobia)
- Columbia College Hollywood (Tarzana, CA)
- Commerce Clearing House, Incorporated (publisher)
- Communauté de Communes de l'Hesdinois (French: Community of Communes of Hesdinois; Pas-de-Calais, France)
- Community Central Hall (Glasgow, Scotland, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Clarke Caton Hintz (CCH), the Trenton-based design firm specializing in architecture, urban planning and landscape architecture, recently unveiled several parking garage facilities at the new Yankee Stadium, two of which were ready for the stadium's Opening Day on April 16 against the Cleveland Indians.
These awards acknowledge the tremendous efforts and hard work of our City Council in Asbury Park, as well as the expertise of the project planner, Clarke Caton Hintz," noted Larry Fishman, chief operating officer of Asbury Partners, LLC, the designated developer for Oceanfront Asbury.