Other institutions receiving grants include Antioch College, Central State University, Cincinnati State Technical and Community College, Clark State Community College, Miami University, Sinclair Community College and University of Dayton.
What does CSCC stand for?
CSCC stands for Clark State Community College (Ohio)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSCC
We have 164 other meanings of CSCC in our Acronym Attic
- Charge-Self-Consistent Band-Structure (Method)
- Cal Safety Compliance Corporation
- Calgary Sports Car Club (Alberta, Canada)
- California State Coastal Conservancy
- Canadian Society of Clinical Chemists
- Case Studies in Contemporary Criticism
- Caustic Stress Corrosion Cracking
- Central Scientific Computing Complex
- China Standard Certification Center
- Circuits, Systems, Communications, and Computers (Conference)
- Classic Sports Car Club (UK)
- Clemson Sports Car Club
- Clio Senior Citizens Center (Clio, MI)
- Coastal Sea Control Commander (US DoD)
- Collaborative Studies Coordinating Center (University of North Carolina)
- Colorado Springs Cripple Creek (rail line)
- Columbus State Community College (Ohio)
- Combined Seaport Coordination Center
- Combined Source-Channel Coding
- Commissioner of the Standing Consultative Commission
Samples in periodicals archive:
In large part due to the success and partnership WorkPlus and Clark State have had with Connect Ohio, Clark State Community College was awarded as the "All Star Facility" for the final quarter of 2011.
Jeff Koloze of the English Department at Clark State Community College.
Clark State Community College in Ohio announced that after a nationwide search, Scholarship America has selected the college to participate in the Dreamkeepers program.