This is part of efforts to develop the Clark Special Economic Zone (CSEZ) as the top trans-shipment logistics hub in the Asia-Pacific region.
What does CSEZ stand for?
CSEZ stands for Clark Special Economic Zone (Philippines)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSEZ
- Combined Stop & Emergency Valve (steam or gas turbine)
- Combined Systems and Elements Verification
- Canadian Space Exploration Workshop
- Centre for Study of Education and Work (Canada)
- Classified School Employee Week
- Computer Science Education Workshop (Czech Republic and Slovakia)
- Common System Engineering Work Bench
- Cross Section Evaluation Working Group
- California Space Education and Workforce Institute (Pasadena, CA)
- Classified School Employee of the Year (California)
- Cochin Special Economic Zone
- Cable Station Fukuoka (Japan)
- Caesium Flouride (inorganic compound; aka Cesium Flouride)
- California Scholarship Federation
- California State Fair
- Cambridge Swedish Festival (Cambridge, MN)
- CAN (Controller Area Network) Standard Frame
- Canadian Schizophrenia Foundation
- Canadian Standard Freeness (property of woodpulp)
- Cancer Slope Factor
Samples in periodicals archive:
Another bonus for the new facility is its location within the Clark Special Economic Zone, which allows expedited customs procedures and is home to many manufacturing businesses, which will now have greater and more convenient access to international shipping.
The Clark Special Economic Zone in the Philippines was once the largest American air base outside the US.